Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Amber Hillman



Phew, I'm finally wrapping up another busy day here on the campaign trail... I'm so thrilled with the volunteer response we've been getting from Massachusetts - but it's certainly keeping me busy crisscrossing the state.

I spent Monday afternoon running a cell phone bank at Old Sturbridge Village - the 1800's tavern, hand painted murals on the wall, and 25 volunteers making calls on behalf of John McCain!

Last night, we had a great turnout over at MassGOP Headquarters for our regular weekly phone bank. We have a lot of regulars who come in on commuter rail every Tuesday and Thursday - but we always have some new faces in the mix. The Boston Glove even stopped by to see what we had going on. Fingers crossed that we'll have a great story on the front page in the coming weeks.

Today I joined some strong GOP supporters in Methuen to help them kick off their first phone bank. They'll be taking the reigns after tonight and running this phone bank from a local real estate office twice weekly now through Election Day. I'm so grateful for proactive volunteers like these guys - they sure make life easier for me!

The energy is great here in Massachusetts, and I have no doubt that we'll continue to gain more momentum, turn out more volunteers, and show Washington DC what our Republicans here in Massachusetts can accomplish.

I can't emphasize enough the great feeling I have about the support, excitement and momentum I've been witnessing across Massachusetts. I hope you'll come out and join us at an upcoming event, or stop in to make this important phone calls in the coming weeks.

With your help, I have no doubt that we can win this for John McCain!

You can always reach me at ahillman@mccain08hq.com.

Thanks for reading!
-Amber