Thursday, August 14, 2008

Reed Hillman Intro Post on MassRoots

Hello fellow Massachusetts GOP'ers,

I hope you're all enjoying your summer. Things have certainly been more relaxed for me this summer than they were as I was crisscrossing Massachusetts on the campaign trail back in August of 2006!

I've been enjoying the season here in Sturbridge with my wife, Therese. There have been plenty of projects around the house, and I recently finished helping my son, Ethan, renovate an antique house on the Sturbridge Town Common. I've still had time for politics, though - and one of my main projects has been recruiting support for, and working hard on behalf of John McCain. Now that my daughter, Amber, is on board as the MA State Director for the McCain campaign, I've become even more involved.

I'm reaching out to you today to invite you to join the McCain campaign Saturday, August 23rd, for a "Super Saturday." Rob Willington and the folks at MassGOP have been doing a great job working with the McCain team. But they need more help!

It would mean a great deal to me - and Amber - if you came out on August 23rd (either 9-12, 12-3 or 3-7 pm) and spend some time helping John McCain at the new McCain headquarters in Boston. I've been told there will be plenty of good food, and good company.

If you can’t make it to New Hampshire, Amber will also be hosting a Boston Super Saturday at the new McCain Campaign headquarters at 145 Tremont St. I know she’d really appreciate it if you came out and gave a few hours of your time to make some calls in Boston on the 23rd.

Thanks for your continued support of Republican Party in Massachusetts. It's because of active volunteers such as yourselves that we're able to keep a strong red presence in this blue state - and I'm looking forward to sending a Republican to the White House in November.

I hope to see you out on the campaign trail over the next 80 days!

Thanks,
Reed

P.S. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, August 27th from 5:30-8:30pm at 145 Tremont Street. Please join some of our great Republican dignitaries, along with myself, to celebrate the official grand opening of John McCain’s Boston office! More details will be coming your way shortly.