Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Make Joy This Christmas


This morning, my wife told me that there is a 3 year old girl that is living in a shelter that will receive the toy that we donate to the church. My wife asked if our gift would be the only gift that this little girl would receive this Christmas and unfortunately, the answer was yes. My wife then asked for permission to include another item (she bought a kaleidoscope) in the package and they confirmed that she could. She bought a pair of warm pajamas (only $10) and I came to work this morning thinking that more must be done.

So here is a way to do more.

You can help and I am asking you to do so.

The Massachusetts Toys For Tots program is a great way for you to create joy in the heart of a little boy or girl as is Operation Homefront which assists children of military families.

The MassGOP currently has a lot of toys that the Marines will soon be picking up, but more should be done and you can help.



The Mass Toys For Tots has a list of their drop-off locations. However, we put this list in google maps to help you visualize where you can go to help.


View Larger Map