Monday, June 23, 2008

PowerPoliticsRadio!



I wanted to send out an official announcement regarding Ari Taube's (Chair of the Sharon RTC) terrestrial radio show, Power Politics Radio which broadcast LIVE on WXBR am1460. Here is a message from Ari:

"My show is live and once a week on Mondays from 11am-1pm. I discuss all matters political and all issues controversial! You can tune in on the radio dial at am1460 or listen to a streaming feed at www.PowerPoliticsRadio.com"

"The station is located in Brockton and broadcasts up into Boston, down to the RI border to metro-west with a huge listenership at any given time.
I have interviews every week so if you’d like to come on the show and have your say, contact me!
Audience participation is always encouraged at 508-586-1460.
Hear you tomorrow!!
Ari Taube"