Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Intern Spotlight - Trish Morales


Where are you from?
Texas Baby!!! I am a bit biased, but it is the best state! :)

Where did you attend school and what was your major?
M.I.T. - Chemical Engineering
UMASS - Legal Studies

Why are you a Republican?
I like being a part of the party that stresses family values and I'm a social conservative.

Who is your favorite Republican?
Probably Ronald Reagan, but I am a Bush fan - Texans stick together!

Why did you choose to intern with the Massachusetts Republican Party?
I came back fired up from Texas, and I decided to help out because I wanted to try to make a difference in the political landscape here. Folks need to know we are good, compassionate, and generous people. I Love the folks I work with here - true lifetime friends! :)

(NOTE- today is Trish's last day and we sure will miss her. She has been with us as an intern for 19 months. Thanks Trish for all of your help, you have been wonderful to work with and have helped us in so many ways.)