Monday, December 3, 2007

John Blaisdell Online

John Blaisdell is running for State Representative in the Marblehead, Swampscott, Lynn district (vacated by Doug Petersen) and his website just went live. Click on the Blaisdell banner to visit his site.


John is a veteran who served our country proudly. Here is a picture of John in Vietnam in 1970.If you are on the North Shore and can help John in any way please connect with him at electjohnblaisdell@yahoo.com and let him know that you want get involved.

Contributions: this is the hardest part of campaigning. My family and I pride ourselves on helping others but this time I am asking for your help. Unfortunately running a campaign is costly and I cannot do this without your generosity. Please help me to become your next State Representative.

Please send personals checks to:

Committee to elect John Blaisdell
12 Harris Street
Marblehead, Ma. 01945

Any donation is greatly appreciated and I thank you for you generosity.

Personal checks for $200.00 to $500.00 (per person per year) must include your address as well as your employer and your occupation. (This rule is mandated by Mass. Election Laws)