Thursday, April 2, 2009

MassGOP Research Briefing

In Case You Missed It!
Sen. Marian Walsh on the conduct of the Patrick Administration in appointing her to a $175,000 patronage job
"How they did it, Jim, would not necessarily be the way I would conduct myself, but that is for them to answer."
- NECN, 4/1/09

NECN's Jim Braude: "But they misrepresented what their role was, is that not a fair statement? Based on these emails we saw on Saturday?"

Sen. Marian Walsh (D-West Roxbury): "What I feel is that a Governor should be able to govern and maximize the opportunity of each of the entities within state government. And doing that by having your own team that share your values, want to open it up, have it more transparent, expand programming, makes sense to me. How they did it, Jim, would not necessarily be the way I would conduct myself, but that is for them to answer. I'm responsible for my conduct."

Click Here To Watch The Whole Interview